Thursday, February 27, 2014

Revisiting "Ibong Dayo Festival"


An annual festival for migratory birds was held in its 5th edition. Our office is constantly invited to participate to the event which usually starts with the parade from Plaza Mayor de Balanga to the venue, Balanga Nature Park, Baypark Tortugas Balanga City, Bataan. Living nearby, I and an office are guilty of taking shortcuts. We went straight to the venue  instead of walking in the parade.



Anyways, the goal is to document the festival. For this, my vision is to take picture of the various activities happening in the festival. The day before, I had a short tutorial in photograpy from my brother in law. I always had the difficulty in taking photos in action. Moving objects usually get blur if the shots were not managed.


***

No comments:

Post a Comment