Thursday, March 6, 2014

Dalaw Barangay or Ligaw Barangay? Bagac, Bataan



It's been years that I go to the visit barangay project of the Municipality of Bagac. I don't do voluntary work. 

It's part of my job. The project aims to deliver the basic services closer to people.

Paysawan is one coastal barangay in the municipality so when it's the area's schedule of the project, it's my boss' turn to attend. She has the service vehicle. I usually take public transport. Due to conflict of schedule, I had to go but I can use the service vehicle.

That's easy. I haven't been to the barangay proper but I once or twice seen the area entrance. It became more apparent the place is not untouched. I then realized that the place is a developed beach resort at the dead end instead of a barangay hall or health center.


We're lost. Did I mention that I don't drive? My driver does not know the place too.


No comments:

Post a Comment